Dr Alistair Carlyle
Dr Alastair Carlyle is a specialist interventional cardiologist specialising in complex coronary intervention, Cardiac CT reporting and cardiac complications in pregnancy.
He graduated from the University of Queensland in 2003 and then worked in general medicine and cardiology in Ireland, obtaining membership of the Royal College of Physicians in the UK.
Upon returning to Sydney, he undertook cardiology training at the Prince of Wales Hospital and was the Interventional Fellow at Eastern Heart Clinic from 2013-14.
Dr Carlyle is a keen advocate for cardiac CT scanning and calcium scoring tests and is a registered CTCA specialist of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists.
- BSc – Bachelor of Science
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- MRCP – Member of The Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- FRACP – Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Complex coronary intervention
- Cardiac complications in pregnancy
- Cardiac CT reporting
- Eastern Heart Clinic
- Kareena Private Hospital
- Sutherland Heart Clinic
- Sutherland Hospital
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital