Dr George Youssef
Dr George Youssef is a specialist cardiologist with a special interest in cardiac imaging.
He completed his cardiology training at St George and Prince of Wales hospitals in 2006, followed by further subspecialty training in echocardiography at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
Dr Youssef is a staff specialist at St George Public Hospital, where he is director of the echocardiography department. His professional interests include cardiac imaging (ECHO and CT angiography) and general clinical cardiology. He is also an accredited Level A CT Coronary angiography specialist.
He is also a conjoint lecturer at UNSW, where he teaches junior and senior medical officers at St George Hospital.
- BSc – Bachelor of Medical Sciences
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- FRACP – Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians
- General cardiology
- Cardiac imaging
- Sutherland Heart Clinic
- St George Public Hospital
- St George Private Hospital